Could I be pregnant? - is it normal to get a regular period for 7 days during pregnancy
I have recently set period of two days, before it was scheduled to begin. It started normally, but Brown was the whole time. The days were very clear, I am not even a pad. I had slight cramping for a few days. I started when I thought everything was, and my period lasted 7 days normally. I did not use contraceptives, but my friend and I use protection. I am 22 and I'm brown) is usually a regular period (7 days, 2 to 3 Red Fort, the rest is. I also have a pregnancy test at this time "and the results were negative. It is as faulty or am pregnant?
15 comments:
If you take a boat trip on the skin ... there is always a possibility.
IF YOU ARE NOT A CHILD
Yes, it is a normal thing. But if you're worried, you should see a doctor, OK, darling? "
Pregnancy or brown is old blood and an infection could go to the doctor
Hmm ... I described it sounds normal as usual (as above). But I would not take that risk, why not go to your doctor (or a doctor if they have a family.) And you ask them a pregnancy test 100% accurate she may be pregnant, you never know. I may go to your doctor, and actually need. Good luck!
I want to try again a pregnancy test. If you are going to be wrong to say that it is wrong if you are not. If you're not a history of irregular intervals and not to have birth control, and test the same results, I would like to arrange an appointment with your doctor to see anyway. Better safe than sorry, you know how your body should behave the best, and if things change, there is always a reason. Good luck!
You have to wait a while before a test to find out by making a test, if your time not be good. There are girls who become pregnant and have another one or two periods of light are real, but in his case, sometimes just the light periods, are difficult in general, but only take from time to time in light and in my Rule 5 or 6 days, but if its light, not least 3 or 4 days ... his body, sometimes strange things.
is just an irregular period. Nothing to worry about.
There are 3 possibilities:
to wait until the next period has occurred (or not come)
a few days and wait for a second test
Ask your doctor or
Certainly it is difficult to Say 2 now taking a pregnancy test, then 2 would have been early. I say wait a couple of weeks, and take a morning with your 1st Urine of the day, it worked 4 me.
Maybe you should not `t take the test during the period and if the test goes wrong again you have with your doctor and mites, to be pregnant, because they are always at your time of day, before they get pregnant or on the day you discover your pregnancy
Maybe you should not `t take the test during the period and if the test goes wrong again you have with your doctor and mites, to be pregnant, because they are always at your time of day, before they get pregnant or on the day you discover your pregnancy
Nothing to fear
If SU is bleeding, even your child pregnant.
similar spots that occur in place of a time when you can get Preggo. wait a week and repeat the test.
Post a Comment