Monday, February 1, 2010

What Happens If I Have Red Dots On My Tongue What Is This & Why Does It Happen To My Mouth?

What is this & why does it happen to my mouth? - what happens if i have red dots on my tongue

Everyone sometimes for no apparent reason, something strange is happening to her mouth. The inside of the cheeks look "gross" and most of my tongue feels this way. In addition, you can not enjoy raw in both sides of the language that they feel.

And I saw in my mouth to see if there is something in her cheeks were red dots. They were very small and narrow, and on each cheek coverage of customs at random.

Can someone explain what it is and why this happens? And I do not use all the products in my mouth like mouthwash, tooth whitening, etc., so I know it is not caused by it.

Thank you to everyone who can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment