Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Of Calcium Deposits In Breast Calcium Deposits On Mammogram?

Calcium deposits on mammogram? - pictures of calcium deposits in breast

I have a lump in my breast that my doctor says it is the blockade of a canal of milk. I had a mammogram and ultrasound this week, so we are still no results. I had my first mammogram and then the next day, back to the ultrasound. They said they wanted to go to 2 tables, mammography, because it calcium deposits in the picture. They think because I was wearing deodorant (I've never had, so I do not know that he does not wear deodorant). I am a little worried, because even when I search online and said that calcification may be a sign of breast cancer. You do not know what they think! A somewhat similar is happening with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment