IRS stimulus check calculations based on 2007 or 2008? - stimulus irs
In 2007, his father said my son (my ex-husband), that our son on his tax return. For 2008, I will tell my son. I understand that the IRS stimulus control, the information from the 2007 re-used to calculate the amount of the check. Does this mean that I will receive no credit for the stimulus checks for my son, even if the intention to claim if my 2008 tax return?
2 comments:
In his return to 2008, there will be a worksheet to determine if you are interested in additional debt that comes to your address into consideration. Since it can also get $ 300 for your child. As far as I know, the IRS has not clarified the issue of a claim that is full of the same child twice by two different fathers.
If I bet a bag of donuts, I'd bet that the IRS stand up and say that it is not free, the $ (300 twice in one and the same person who can keep an eye on, as is the number of SS when your child returns) .
In his return to 2008, there will be a worksheet to determine if you are interested in additional debt that comes to your address into consideration. Since it can also get $ 300 for your child. As far as I know, the IRS has not clarified the issue of a claim that is full of the same child twice by two different fathers.
If I bet a bag of donuts, I'd bet that the IRS stand up and say that it is not free, the $ (300 twice in one and the same person who can keep an eye on, as is the number of SS when your child returns) .
Post a Comment