Monday, February 22, 2010

Thrush And Lupus WHAT Is Making Me Sick?

WHAT is making me sick? - thrush and lupus

I felt as I do, of 12/13 I am 80 years now, 22 ... I went to the doctor countless times in recent years to ask what they can do for me and it seems they do not cover drugs for pain control, they do not really want to get the problem solved. Everything you need to know is the cause of this problem and if I can do nothing.

My symptoms are:
Joint pain that I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis
Dizziness and fatigue
Hair loss in times of stress
/ Halonevus vitiligo skin disorder
Raynaud's syndrome, a disease of the circulatory system
Common Block
Diarrhea
occasional numbness in the fingers
chronic fungal UTI
oveTerrer chronic candida (thrush)

I googled these symptoms and I have many different things that occur. I was tested twice and was negative for lupus. I am close to giving up! NEED HELP! ruined my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment